Given Singapore’s status as a commercial hub for Asia, it is not surprising that many Global Founders are choosing to establish a presence here. In addition to your company tax requirements, you need guidance and specialist advice to ensure your individual tax situation is properly structured and managed.
We draw on our global network of international offices to gain specialist advice when managing the tax affairs of our Global Founder clients.
As a Global Founder, we can assist you with:
- Advice to ensure you understand the implications of establishing a presence in Singapore on your personal tax situation;
- Exit strategy options that favourably impacts your personal situation;
- Structuring your corporate entities to align with your personal goals;
- Advise you on and assist you to create independent structures that ensure your personal wealth is protected and growing;
- Coordinating tax compliance in each of the countries where you and your business entities have a presence;
- Specialist advice when exiting your business.