Families who are globally disperse and have an extensive pool of assets around the world require specialist tax advice to ensure that requirements in different jurisdictions are appropriately managed. The tax advice these Global Families require goes beyond annual compliance.
Your family needs specific advice on how to structure your assets in a manner that preserves and maximises your wealth.
We have been helping Global Families maximise their wealth by carefully structuring and managing their tax affairs. When providing advice, we consider your family history, significant events that have occurred and the current state of your family.
This is why, each family needs specialist, tailored tax advice.
The approach we take in assisting Global Families involves:
- Identifying your long-term interests to provide you with a strategy that achieves your specific family goals;
- Understanding your unique mix of assets and cross-border requirements;
- Undertaking and coordinating your ongoing cross-border tax preparation and ensuring compliance;
- Preparing bespoke financial reports with insights to assist with your decision making;
- Introducing specialists across various disciplines including wealth advisory, estate planning and private banking to ensure that you and your family are well advised;
- Advising you on regulation changes to ensure you are informed of the impact.